Wrike, Nifty, Asana, and Smartsheet are among the products that reviewers voted as the top overall alternatives to Monday.com.
We start this list of the best alternatives to Monday.com with nTask. It is a project management and team collaboration application that can be used by teams from a variety of sectors and with different work patterns. nTask features a simple UI that is easy to understand.
It assists you in working with tasks, projects, meetings, timesheets, and issues by integrating efficient modules on the side. All of this was created to make IT and non-IT people from all around the world feel at peace.
Take a look at the following powerful features that you may use with nTask:
- Task management software that allows you to organize your work by creating, organizing, prioritizing, assigning, and sharing tasks. Tasks can be scheduled one-time or on a recurrent basis. You have the option of creating projects with associated tasks or treating tasks as separate entities. Furthermore, you can switch duties between projects, making it easy to adapt as needed.
- You may create tasks and projects during team meetings by integrating with Slack, as well as transmit updates from nTask to Slack conversations about tasks and projects.
- Timelines, percent-complete tracking, Gantt charts, efficient reporting, and resource allocation all contribute to effective project management.
- For improved task planning, keep track of the time spent on each activity separately.
- Employees can list down the hours spent on tasks and the cost incurred per resource using the timesheet management tool. With this dedicated module, you can control employee task efforts and payroll.
Hygger is a free Monday alternative that allows you to manage teams and projects while adhering to major Agile methodologies.
Scrum and Kanban boards can be used to effectively deploy Agile principles using Hygger. You can even combine the two methods to tailor the way you manage your team and projects.
Scrum and Kanban boards are used to manage tasks and projects. You can group jobs on your boards using Swimlanes or Labels. Additionally, visual bottlenecks can be used to identify and address possible concerns.
- Time tracking and task estimation in hours, log the time it takes to complete a task and the ratio of hours logged to hours estimated.
- Gantt charts, percent complete tracking, milestone tracking, Burndown report for Scrum, and Cycle Time for Kanban real-time monitoring are all available for project reporting.
- Storage and scoring of ideas
- Ability to design and share roadmaps with teams.
- Accounting and payroll require time and expense tracking.
- Controlling the flow of information.
- Apps for iOS and Android are available.
Allthings is a project management and team collaboration application based on Kanban. This is one of those free Monday alternatives that uses a drag-and-drop interface to help you organize and manage your work.
For efficient project planning and coordination, view tasks, status updates, send notifications, share lists, and track time. You may also add your own custom fields to Hygger to give you more control over how you steer your projects.
Creating, organizing, prioritizing, and distributing tasks and to-do lists are all part of task management. You can assign deadlines to both one-time and recurring assignments.
- To keep on track, project management options include a daily email with a work overview and highlighted deadlines.
- Time tracking and assessment of time spent on projects.
- Additional information can be supplied by comments and file attachments.
- Planning for capacity and resources.
- Fields can be customized.
- Tool for group collaboration.
- Apps for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone are available.
- Kanban boards are a type of visual management system.
- Apps for iOS and Android are available.
Avaza is yet another tool that has made it onto our list of free Monday alternatives. Avaza handles project management from start to finish, including customer bids and customer invoicing.
This project management application is one of our top recommendations for a Monday substitute. The Questions tab in Avaza, like other basic project and team management software, allows you to be more responsive to consumers.
Task management includes group tasks as well as Kanban, Gantt, and List views of tasks.
- Budgeting, Gantt charts, reporting, project burn-down charts, and project status dashboards are all part of project management.
- Task-based time tracking.
- Feeds on activity.
- Commenting, file sharing, and collaboration are all options.
- Payroll management and timesheet entry
Project Insight is our 5th choice for free Monday alternatives. Task and project management, team communication, resource management, expense estimation, and more are all available through a centralized interface for project and portfolio administration.
You can also change the themes, labels, and fields as needed. Undoubtedly, one of the best alternatives to Monday.com.
Project Insight offers the following major project planning features:
- Task management, includes field, form, and another element customization.
- Project dashboard reports, Gantt charts, status updates, project budgeting, reporting, and scheduling are all part of project management.
- Keeping track of time.
- Channel for team collaboration and discussion.
- Allocation of resources across projects.
- Management of resources.
- Budgeting and costing are part of the expense evaluation and management process.
- Resource management capacity planner.
- Workflow and permissions are two important aspects of any project.
All right, we have ultimately looked at the best alternatives to Monday.com. Bye!